I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Menanti terus menanti :(

i'm waiting for the day.
what day . everyone knows when the day will come .
23rd of dec , thursday !
sara yasmin rusnipa , thanks for the txt yeah .
i'm really appreciate it , i'm very happy to be your friend
forever .
for the lombokkksss :p


Sh.athirah: thanks 4 everything , for being my classmate for 3 years .
a walk to remember . so many thing that we had for this 3 years.
crying . laughing . singing .
Ain: you are my first friend since the first night at MJSCBPJ .
dialogue mu . still in my mind :) you are an intelligent girl .
thanks for the moments . crying . laughing . singing . movie . so many !
Shazleen: i hate to call you shaz ? relaz dude . don't be too sensitive .
you know me right ! . tudung mesti lancip . ilysm :) calling maliee .
lynn: imysm :) you are my very tough friend ! gud luck .
Zafirah: you call me as your sister ? i don't accept it . bhaha .
you are my special friend among others , you know ! :)
Niena: batong ! i'm the person who give this name to you . so sorry !
everyone have their own attitude right ! ily . E/2/12 .2008 :)
diana.syikin.amylia.mira.qilah.apin.fiza.najah.farahkhaleed. IMYSM !


No comments:

Post a Comment